30 November 2006

What happened to that blog about that chick...

OK, OK, I owe y'all a big apology!

(if any of my old regular readers still check this site...)

I'm not dead.

I'm not dying.

There are no huge tragedies in the family.

I did, however, get pregnant... which while a very joyful event, a) killed a lot of my inspiration for this fictional blog and b) left me with the energy level of an African sloth. Unfortunately work and family has had to take up any the energy I have managed to dredge up.

On the bright side - I go on maternity leave in 3 weeks. The idea is that I'll actually manage to get some writing in. Here's hopin'!

2 comments:

Naomi said...

Author's Comment
See, see, I'm doing something with this blog! Wander in now and then for more changes, and hopefully some new story (as long as this pregnancy behaves itself, anyway!).

Anonymous said...

congratulations on your pregnancy! I hope everything works out for the best. (and look forward to seeing bub- when you name it after me :).

all my love.

leelee.