05 December 2005

Disaster Area

Dear Diary,


I thought I hated this diet. I was wrong.


NOW I hate this diet. Passionately.


I woke up this morning, looked in the mirror and screamed.


My face looks like it was borrowed from a teenage boy. I have zits all over my face. I'm so depressed I almost didn't go to work. Thank God for zit concealer. As long as I don't let anyone come within three metres of me, no one need know. Except my beloved husband, of course. Maybe I can just keep in the shadows when he's around. Candlelit dinner, and sex in the dark? It could work. Surely there's no chance of sex if he gets a closeup of this face. I look diseased.


I did another test this morning. I'm not pregnant today either. I'll try again tomorrow, just in case the tests aren't sensitive enough to pick it up yet.

No comments: