28 December 2005

Fraud

Dear Diary,

I'm in shock.

John and I talked about the whole 'too tired' thing.

He said he'd been feeling guilty.

I asked, "what about?"

He said that he'd been faking orgasms. He said he'd been too embarrassed to say anything, and then didn't want me to think he was stressed about having kids, but the pressure's just really huge, and he isn't coping well. But he's been trying really hard, etc, etc.

Faking... do men DO that? I thought it was a female thing!

So... how do I get pregnant with a man who's jealous of his own sperm and having trouble getting them to do what he wants?

1 comment:

IdentityMIA said...

Mix it up? If sex becomes a mechanism, it can cause problems. Not to get all Dr. Ruth here but, change positions even if it won't be the best for pro-creation, um... :D Yeah, stuff...

Sadly, I think Mr. Letterman is an alien, too.