09 December 2005

Kama Sutra

Dear Diary,

John and I talked a couple of nights ago... and he's upset that sex is becoming mechanical. Geez, welcome to the club, mate! I think the best thing about trying to get pregnant is that men start feeling the way women have felt all their lives. Like sex aids. John says that he feels like a cross between a dildo and a turkey baster.

So anyway, last night I brought home a copy of the Kama Sutra and some massage oil to help spice things up a bit.

Word of advice: Don't attempt the Position of The Wife Of Indra while you're both slippery with massage oil. I lay down on my back, John knelt down and I put my feet on his shoulders... then I raised my bum, something slipped and now I've got a sprained back muscle and John has a black eye and cracked tooth.

Further word of advice: Wash off the massage oil before going to the Emergency ward of the hospital. It causes way too many smirks and spurious advice.

Oh well. At least I didn't have anything stuck in an orifice.

3 comments:

Naomi said...

Comment from Author

I decided to add comments to these diary entries so people can get to know a bit about me, too.

First off, my husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for over a year. We were a couple of months off starting to try when I got pregnant... and miscarried at 7-something weeks.

Anyway, I've talked to a lot of people and learnt a huge amount of stuff - some useful, some not - during our TTC efforts. And I've fallen into obsession a few times. The big thing I noticed is that an obsessed person tends to lose their sense of humour. So, partly to distract myself and partly to make sure I kept laughing, I decided to start writing a fictional diary. Fictional, because half of the things I want Anna to do, I would never try :-)

Anonymous said...

u gues are sick y r u put this on the internet wen u felt urself white stuff came out n then u add a cravin for egg whites ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!